Digital Twins in the Property & Construction Industry with Bola Abisogun OBE FRICS
In this episode of The Edozo Property Podcast, James Shaw, CRO of Edozo, chats to Bola Abisogun OBE FRICS about leveraging data to create digital twins of physical assets to better manage and optimise our buildings.
Bola is currently working at the forefront of digital transformation in the infrastructure and construction industry as an ambassador and member of the Gemini Council at the Centre for Digital Built Britain; delivering the National Digital Twin programme.
Via his new venture AI-QS, Bola is focused specifically on creating digital twins in Professional Services and has developed a specific use-case for the social housing sector.
- Digital twins in property & construction - use cases
- The real time valuation of property using live data
- Delivering societal outcomes using digital twins in social housing
- Future skills required for technical Chartered Surveyors
- Diversity in the property industry & Bola's work with DiverseCity Surveyors
Guest profile: Bola Abisogun LinkedIn
Listen to the podcast by clicking the play button below.