Edozo Team Newsletter
Toby Naylon joined us as an SDR at the end of March and is off to a flying start - well done Toby
Our Stella got engaged recently and we are all over the moon for her - congrats Stella!
The Edozo Athletics Team has signed up for the LandAid 10k on the 24th May - sponsorship link in Companywide
Our BDMs were closing deals on the slopes last month with Ben working from the Alps and Edmund closing deals on his taxpayer funded ski trip with the army
We closed £246k of new business and 67 clients in Q1
Recent Customer Release Highlights:
DWG & DXF variations and configurations
- Older CAD formats
- Japanese Knotweed Template
- Pre-Paid Areas
- Save Annotations
- Feature Fill Tool
- Arrow Tool
- Line Tool
- Watermark removed (Open Zoomstack map layer)
- Radius Search
- Zoom level enhancements
- Various bug fixes
For other release details please see updates for specific products in Slack within the relevant channel : #maps-release-notes , #occupiers-release-notes, #insight-release-notes
In Flight | Product Development Progress Summary:
- Annotations enhancements:
- Enhancing our Occupiers map layer to show building names and numbers and moveable and editable objects
- Tag a text box you create with the type of data you will be entering (semantic data)
- Initial work started for Aerial/MasterMap Hybrid layer
- Initial work to allow for users to export comps into Microsoft Word format
What is it?
The Culture Committee is a group of Edozo employees that meet-up on a periodic basis to talk about all kinds of topics that effect the culture of the business.
Want to get involved?
The Culture group is an open door, and we are always keen to get others involved. If you don’t want to join but have a point or topic that you’d like to discuss then we can champion that for you. If you are interested in getting involved on a longer-term basis please email or Slack message Zac, Natasha, Allie, Bea or Phil.
Future meet-up ideas and possible locations for our next companywide social for Summer
Culture Meet-Up: 19th April